Re: [Aroid-l] Copyright=ebay=advice

It's been discussed before, but stolen photos used on the web are
governed by the DMCA (Digital Millenium Copyright Act). It does work
since I know of entire websites that have been shut down for using
copyrighted photos. You'll find this link an interesting read.

Tony Avent
Plant Delights Nursery @
Juniper Level Botanic Garden
9241 Sauls Road
Raleigh, North Carolina  27603  USA
Minimum Winter Temps 0-5 F
Maximum Summer Temps 95-105F
USDA Hardiness Zone 7b
email tony@plantdelights.com
website  http://www.plantdelights.com
phone 919 772-4794
fax  919 772-4752
"I consider every plant hardy until I have killed it myself...at least three times" - Avent