Re: Chaos in Monstera names

  • Subject: Re: Chaos in Monstera names
  • From: Eric Schmidt <leu242@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 10:30:29 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks everyone, I've changed the labels.

I remember the discussion awhile back about the big
and small leaf forms of Monstera deliciosa. We have
both growing up our trees. Here is a photo I took of
the different leaves. The small one on the left is the
Rhaphidophora tetrasperma.

http://photobucket.com/image/monstera/Leu51/Aroids/7017.jpg

Eric
Orlando,FL