Re: Mosterar deliciosa--info. on different clones.

  • Subject: Re: Mosterar deliciosa--info. on different clones.
  • From: brian lee <lbmkjm@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 18:59:20 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Monstera aficionados,

Aloha.

You'd think that a species so ubiquitous as Monstera deliciosa would be extremely well known and documented.  It seems we are slowly teasing out this information from the archives of dust.  Is there somewhere this information can be posted on the IAS website once we collectively untangle this?  Steve Lucas can add some of this to his article on Monstera deliciosa...but there should be some easily posted text on the species gallery?

Thoughts to ponder, but this discussion has been educational and enjoyable....time well spent.

Aloha,

Leland