Re: My Story: How I Became a Meconostigma Nut

  • Subject: Re: My Story: How I Became a Meconostigma Nut
  • From: <ju-bo@msn.com>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 23:29:44 +0000

> Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 14:37:27 -0700
> From: kalim1998@yahoo.com
> To: aroid-l@gizmoworks.com
> Subject: [Aroid-l] My Story: How I Became a Meconostigma Nut

Dear Arlan,

Beautiful, really well written!   You will never know how much I enjoyed reading your page, and how it has affected me!   THANKS!
And---remember the great Jewish philosopher Hillel`s words--
"There is a pleasure in being mad which none but madmen know".   This one has ''carried'' me for 40+ years.

The Best,

>> The road to madness is paved with good intentions...
> http://www.blueboard.com/pahatan/rencana/2008_7_7.htm
Aroid-L mailing list