Re: Monstera tenuis in cultivation.

  • Subject: Re: Monstera tenuis in cultivation.
  • From: Helmut Reisenberger <gartenbaureisenberger@web.de>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 01:31:58 +0200

Hi Julius, Leyland, Harry ...

As promised, I send a few picts. of my Monstera tenuis in greenhouse cultivation and a short history of my efforts to grow cuttings of them.
Atr the same time I have tried to contact the Botanical Garden in Darmstadt (Germany), where I once got a cutting of an adult plant. As soon I can manage to get photos of their adult plant, I will send them to the forum.
Helmut Reisenberger