HELP! I am looking to buy Amorphophallus Paeonifolius Help Help!

  • Subject: HELP! I am looking to buy Amorphophallus Paeonifolius Help Help!
  • From: Ty York <exoticplant07@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 10:47:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hello anyone that has some paeonifolius to sell. I have looked for months for some and to no end cannot find a single bulb for sale. I know there has to be some out there or if anyone knows how I can get some please contact me.

Ty York email address : exoticplant07@yahoo.com

or Ty York, P.o. box 406, Charlotte, Tn 37036

I would really appreciate any help, I also am looking for other amorphophallus and ariseama bulbs too, I would like to find blooming size ones if possible if not I will gladly take what I can get.

I am going to try to save money to go to the Int'l aroid convention in Miami this sept. 08 , may I can find some there, I wanted to grow some this summer.

Thanks to all and hope some one reads this. Ty

Aroid-L mailing list