Re: Philodendron unknown, probably a hybrid.

  • Subject: Re: Philodendron unknown, probably a hybrid.
  • From: Brian Williams <pugturd@alltel.net>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 22:39:39 -0400

I don't believe this is a hybrid. It has been found in Brazil growing
wild and their are several forms. I have it and will have to check my
tag. My plant was also collected in the wild. It is either a natural
hybrid or a species. Their are some very attractive narrow leaf forms as
Aroid-L mailing list