Re: Philodendron unknown, probably a hybrid.

  • Subject: Re: Philodendron unknown, probably a hybrid.
  • From: Bluesea <chammer@cfl.rr.com>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 12:29:07 -0400

Brian, I'd appreciate any extra info you have on this Philo.  Please post your findings from your tags
when you can get around to it.

Russ
central Fla

Brian Williams wrote:
I don't believe this is a hybrid. It has been found in Brazil growing
wild and their are several forms. I have it and will have to check my
tag. My plant was also collected in the wild. It is either a natural
hybrid or a species. Their are some very attractive narrow leaf forms as
well.