HELP ANYONE! LOOKING FOR AMORPHOPHALLUS PAEONIFOLIUS BULBS HELP! PLEASE!

  • Subject: HELP ANYONE! LOOKING FOR AMORPHOPHALLUS PAEONIFOLIUS BULBS HELP! PLEASE!
  • From: Ty York <exoticplant07@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 00:47:27 -0700 (PDT)

I am looking to buy amorphophallus paeonifolius bulbs and possible some other types too. I'm a new collector and have only been a memeber here for about 6 months. I have looked for ever for Paeonifolius bulbs with now luck. I also want to collect others too. so if you have any to sell please let me know. I grow Typhonium venosum  and could trade if you would like this one, also I have amorphophallus konjac too. Thanks and I hope someone can help me find paeonifolius and some other Amorphophallus bulbs or Arisaema varieties. Thanks, Ty York

p.o. box 406, Charlotte, Tn 37036

email me at: exoticplant07@yahoo.com

:)