Re: ID please?

  • Subject: Re: ID please?
  • From: "Denis" <denis@skg.com>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 09:24:59 -0400

By label they mean a tag with: the bar code, the SKU number, the grower
number, the pot size (diameter in inches and centimeters plus volume of
pot in liters and quarts) and some generic care instructions such as
"water appropriately, place plant in location so that it recieves some
light and  do not expose to freezing temperatures." What makes you think
a plant has to have a correct name on the label other than "deluxe
tropical house plant 10-inch"?

Denis