Re: ID please?

Yes, and a price!  I hate it when I look at a plant (or any store item) and the price is not on it.

--- On Thu, 7/17/08, Marek Argent <abri1973@wp.pl> wrote:
From: Marek Argent <abri1973@wp.pl>
Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] ID please?
To: "Discussion of aroids" <aroid-l@gizmoworks.com>
Date: Thursday, July 17, 2008, 5:38 AM

That's what I fight for!!! Every plant in any shop should have a label with
genus, species and/or cultivar name. It should be protected by the
international law. Just like all goods in shops must have a label with name,
ingredients, producer and barcode, plants may not be an exception from this
rule.

Marek Angry