silver stripes species ..Epipremnum or what ?

  • Subject: silver stripes species ..Epipremnum or what ?
  • From: Michael Pascall <mickpascall@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 10:25:05 +1000

Found some of this the other day ,, and remembered I still had not confirmed name ..
Dewey Fisk had it on his list as Epipremnum amplissimum ,, and had this to say ;
'This is the very pretty long lance leaf plant that is listed in Exotica as “Raphidophora chevalieri Exotica”. Foliage is laced with silver markings. Rapid grower into a full basket or totem.'
It is a stunning easy to grow plant , and can run rampant with enough water .
Here is a pic. I took at Flecker Botanic Garden .

Michael Pascall,

Try ninemsn dating now! Meet singles near you.

Aroid-L mailing list