Re: ubba dubba

  • Subject: Re: ubba dubba
  • From: brian lee <lbmkjm@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 13:32:37 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Susan,

No one has given me formal instruction on the etiquette of email...when to use reply versus forward or changing titles on threads.  I notice that some select phrases or pertainent paragraphs...I guess I have lost enough information to virtual world to be wary of altering someone else's composition.  Feel free to give advice.

Code words for bad behavior...so many words so little time.

Perhaps we should get Derek in on the ubba dubba...since he introduced it.  It may have an esoteric Celtic meaning that flew over my head. To me it reminds me of a pink bubble gum I used to chew as a kid.