Re: ubba dubba

Very witty, Leland!  Not changing subject lines is one of my (many) pet peeves, too.  And yet I just ubba dubba'd with the aroid ID note (regarding labeling and pricing).  Sorry about that!

Did your family have little code words for bad behavior?  I think all mothers use them, my mother would say pirrrta latta if we took too many sweets, a take off from "big butt" in Czech.

Maybe when someone forgets to change the subject we can all yell UBBA DUBBA at them.  In years to come this will be confusing to new members and a lot of fun for people in the know.
Susan

 Our problem with the
pigeon system was that they never returned home...your cat may be the
explanation.