Re: ubba dubba reticulata

  • Subject: Re: ubba dubba reticulata
  • From: "mossytrail" <mossytrail@hctc.com>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 17:00:30 -0800

> Hey, Pete,
> Don't mind me.
> But as for the guy who thinks he is being clear by only
> quoting the parts to which he is responding, I would say -
> oh, is that why I can never understand your emails!
> Imagine trying to edit an email response to an article
> that did this.

It is okay to quote a whole post if that helps you
understand (as you see I just did here); but I was objecting
to several people here quoting an ENTIRE THREAD.  Before
getting to this post of yours, I just scrolled down through
what amounted to pages and pages of the previous post on
this topic.

And even for those who are not set to digest (which I am to
keep my mumber of daily emails manageable), there are those
with limited bandwidth who have a lot of trouble downloading
long emails -- so it is inconsiderate to send them an entire
thread which they have already read.  Especially when the
thread is many paragraphs long, and the reply only a couple
of lines.

Jason Hernandez
Aroid-L mailing list