Philodendrun ID and Photo size

  • Subject: Philodendrun ID and Photo size
  • From: "Christopher Rogers" <crogers@ecoanalysts.com>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 08:41:02 -0700

Dear Lord P(hoto size) and everyone else whose email boxes I stuffed up:

I am very truly sorry. I had no idea. No one had mentioned this to me before, and I am very new to using a digital camera. Like Leland, I am behind the technology learning curve a bit. Thank you Steve, for the info on the photo resizer. I shall see what I can do with it. I still have more pictures to send to the amazing aroid brain trust.

I especially want to thank all who helped me with my P. pedatum both off line and on.

Happy days,

Christopher

D. Christopher Rogers

((,///////////=======<

EcoAnalysts, Inc.

1.530.756.4481

1.530. 383.4798 (cell)

1307 "L" Street

Davis, CA 95616

USA

ŸInvertebrate Taxonomy

ŸEndangered Species

ŸEcological Studies

ŸBioassessment

ŸInvasive Species

ŸPlankton

ŸPhycology

Moscow, Idaho Ÿ Bozeman, Montana Ÿ Davis, California Ÿ Joplin, Missouri

Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania

ecoanalysts.com