Re: our dear friend Julius Boos

  • Subject: Re: our dear friend Julius Boos
  • From: <ju-bo@msn.com>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 13:34:20 +0000

Thanks, Brian, for your VERY kind words, they brought MANY emotions to the surface!
Yes, it was great meeting you back then, and thank goodness I never lost my passion for Aroids (plus a few other fields of research!)
I am feeling pretty good this AM after my first batch of chemo. last Thursday, so I send my best wishes and thanks to all my friends ''out there'', I hope to see some of you in Miami come next Sept. IAS show.

Love to ALL,

Julius