Re: A. konjac late emerging

  • Subject: Re: A. konjac late emerging
  • From: "Marek Argent" <abri1973@wp.pl>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 16:31:10 +0200

Hi,

I think this is normal. I live in Z6B, so I store the tubers in a cellar.
In the early May I plant them - a part at home and a part in a garden.
These planted at home emerge after 1-2 weeks
and these planted in the garden put leaves about 2 weeks ago - in July.

Can anybody tell me what's wrong with my Amo. haematospadix tuber?
In the autumn of 2007 it fell into dormancy, it is still alive, but since
then it hasn't woke up yet.
Each summer I plant it and begin to water, it produces a bud (or two) drying
quickly
and it is still dormant.

Marek Argent.