Re: Anthurium Book

  • Subject: Re: Anthurium Book
  • From: Christopher Rogers <branchiopod@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 08:46:24 -0500

Greetings, Jason!
The book is on Arisaema not on Anthurium, and yes it is a really awesome book! It is missing a few species that have been described since it was published, but otherwise it is tremendously useful to me. (Maybe the authors will update it?) It provides detailed growing information and has excellent keys for identifying your Arisaemas.
Happy days,