Re: Introduction and Amorphophallus question

Hi Uli,

I am Alan Bickell. I am also interested in aroids and carnivorous plants.
Saw your message on the aroid list server.

My main interest is Nepenthes species but I also have aroids and orchids. Do
you know of any Nepenthes growers in Germany? I know Andreas wistaub
already. If so please let me know.

I have several plants of Sarr. purpurata var. heterophylla growing in my
yard. You would be welcome have have one if you are interested. I ask only
that you return the postage cost for the plant if you want one. Just let me
knowif you want one sent.
	Al Bickell
	Web Site <http://web.idirect.com/~orchids>
	Email <bickell@idirect.com>