Plant Inquiries

I need some help!  As Corresponding Secretary for the Aroid Society, I
frequently receive inquiries about "Where can I find such and so plant?"
Many times, the plants are temperate in nature and I haven't the foggiest
idea of how to help.  So, please, if you have a commercial establishment -
big or small - please send me some business cards (6 or 8 will do) so that
I can give them to the people that inquire.  If you do not have a
commercial establishment but would like to offer some plants for sale, send
me some copies of your list and I will forward them to people that
inquire..    I think that this could mean some business for you.

Thanks for your help and any questions or comments, please send direct to
<plantnut@shadow.net>.

Dewey

Dewey E. Fisk, Plant Nut
THE PHILODENDRON PHREAQUE