Re: Return of Hercules

Not intending to stir up poo-poo (sic) or compete in any
way with Jim W. on my first post to AROID-L; but I also
live quite close to the infamous Western Hills Nursery
 -AND-
thought that I might pick up a mess o'  Z. 'Hercules' with
the intent of sending them to interested folks directly.
No monies involved, just some friendly trading.  I'm thinking
this could be a fun way to expand my collection and at the
same time help out those AROID-L'ers who happen to be out
of driving range to Western Hill.  My passion lies mainly
with the tropical aroids, but I'd welcome anything you think
might be interesting, equitable or hopefully both!

I should state up front that I've not confirmed with Maggie
(the owner) how many plants remain at this time, and she's
only open Thursday -> Sunday, hence I won't know for sure
how real this all is until 7/24 (unless she answers the phone
before then).  I remind that Sean O'Hara mentioned on 11 July
that there were "numerous 1 gal. specimens at this time and
some 3"....  Please email me directly if this may be of interest.

Regards,

Dan Levin  (levin@lucasdigital.com)
Skywalker Sound Engineering
(415) 662-1374