Aroid-l x AEG (late reply)

Dear all,

I was on a short holiday so this is a somewhat late reply. To me, the main
difference between Aroid-l and AEG is that sometimes I can answer some
questions on Aroid-l, but I'm completely voiceless in AEG. In spite of
being a proud AEG member, I still don't have any Arisaema to grow and I
don't know absolutely nothing about hardiness!!! I am aware that we won't
have any snow cover here in Central Brazil until the next Snow Age, but
could you do me a favor, Jim? Check on your Crystal Ball if I will grow
any Arisaema in a next future!!!

Best wishes,

Eduardo.