amorphophallus campanulatus and arum campanulatum

Dear list members,

I am not a botanist. I would very much appreciate if you can tell me or guide
me to any text or graphic descriptions (preferred) of amorphophallus
campanulatus and arum campanulatum on the internet. Are the two different? I
would like to know, for instance,

1. if they grow in Indus Valley or Punjab region of Pakistan/India or
northeast Afghanistan
2. if they grow in South India
3. their height
4. diameter of their stem
5. how many leaves/branches it develops at the top
6. how the tuber looks and how big it gets to be
7. the etymology of the names amorphophallus campanulatus and arum
campanulatum
8. if it is used in any rituals by people

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards.

S. Palaniappan