Re: new plants and new camera

I'd really appreciate that Steve Marak post if you can pull it out of the
lightning-treated computer.  I just hope it wasn't the HD of that computer.
 I had a similar loss about 10 years ago.

It's the glare of a closeup flash that made me ask how people have been
lighting their images with the DC120 - I'm curious if they've been able to
set up some accessory lighting that rectified the glare.