Kodak DC120 camera

For anyone interested, in addition to the post to Aroid-L on this camera a
month or so back, I replied to several questions individuals sent me by
private mail. I can forward these to others if desired.

I also used the camera extensively while vacationing in Colorado a couple
of weeks ago and consequently - being the opinionated soul that I am -
have additional impressions which I intend to forward on to those who have
shown interest previously. (Mostly having to do with actually using it in
the field, uploading to a laptop, working out of a car/hotel room etc.)

If anyone else is interested, e-mail me privately please (i.e., send a
note directly to me rather than trying to reply to this note), and I'll
include you.

-- Steve Marak
-- samarak@arachne.uark.edu