Alocasia 'Black Velvet'

Dear All,

I just purchased a plant of a beautiful Alocasia (if you only knew how
difficult it is to find things like this in Britain!) labelled as Black
Velvet. It is quite small with lovely velvety, almost quilted dark green
leaves and silvery veins but flowering profusely even though it looks quite
young. Can anyone tell me anything about this cultivar? What is its parentage,
how large can it grow, any tips on growing etc? Any information will be
gratefully received.

Best wishes,

Geoffrey Kibby