Marvelous Parvulus

IT'S OPEN!  Yes, the inflorescence opened this morning.  It had the
'typical' fragarence but the color and shading was something to see...
Light red or pink around the edges of the spathe and very creamy...  one of
the real beauties...

Also, I am pleased to announce the TENTH petiole has come out of another
hole on the side at the bottom of the pot....  So, now, we have ten
petioles and one peduncle..  What a plant!

I have photos and will show as soon as they are scanned....

Dewey E. Fisk, Plant Nut
Your Source for Tropical Araceae