RE: titanum pollen

Now that this pollen transfer seems to have failed, I will send titanum
pollen from Holland to Ron. We had a flowering specimen here about 1.5
week ago. I guess the pollen should still be o.k. I am going to be away
from my email as of today, so I cannot answer any follow-up questions on

Ron, can you FAX your snail mail address asap to: (31)715275181, attnd.
mr Art Vogel. He'll send the pollen. Good luck!