IAS Newsletter

To all patient IAS members -

A combined double issue (Vol. 20, No. 1-2) of the IAS Newsletter is now at the
printers and should be ready for mailing early next week.  This issue includes
information on the Annual Show and Sale as well as the reservation form for the
banquet.  Hopefully, we're back on track now and No. 3 will come out around the
last week of August.  At the moment, I have no material for this issue -- so
PLEASE send me stories about your activities with aroids.  I would especially
appreciate an article on all the blooming Amorphophallus titanums!

Thanks for your patience while I finished some overdue federal and state
contracts and recovered from the Pittsburgh tornado.

Sue

Sue Thompson
IAS Newsletter Editor
Carnegie Museum of Natural History