Re: Zamioculcas in bloom

oops, i meant that the spathe is tightly covering the spadix, not that it
barely covers it as in too small and that the spadix is totally naked (as
in some cryptocorynes).  the amazing thing (to me at least) is that this
plant is in a north window and gets no direct sunlight.  i wonder if the
fact that i just repotted it made it bloom?

tsuh yang chen, new york city