Titanum Seeds

As I recall back in Feb of 1995 when I received my titanum seeds from Jim
Symon, they were a similar obloid shape, almost elliptical. But I recall
them being maybe 2 cm in length and almost black in color. They were
unusually shaped compared to most Amorphophallus seeds I have seen. On the
other hand, maybe the seeds I have seen were small enough that the ellipsoid
was not noticeable.

Don Burns
Motorola Inc.
Radio Network Solutions Group