Amor. napelensis is flowering!

My first flowering of Amorphophallus napelensis is happening. I'll get
digital photos. I'll need to find a place to post them. Any volunteers?
Michael Marcotrigiano
Professor
Rm 211 French Hall
Dept of Plant and Soil Sciences
Univ of Massachusetts
Amherst, MA 01003  USA
voice: 413-545-5227
fax: 413-545-3075 att: Michael Marcotrigiano
email: marcotrigiano@pssci.umass.edu