Reciprocal IAS Advertisements for parallel" Newletters"

  • Subject: Reciprocal IAS Advertisements for parallel" Newletters"
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 10:01:29 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Folks!

Is it OK if we liaise with parallel National & International Societies to
reciprocate Advertising?   If so, what kind of Ad for us (see below) and I
would suggest "size for size"? AND WHO can do it with THEIR graphics and
email it to me, PLEASE?
(12.5 x 4.7 cms).  I know the kind of leaf and inflorescence I'd put.....
I could do it with the IAS or Arisaema logos if needed?
What is the deadline and frequency of the AGGS News Carol please?

Caring thoughts to everyone

Ron (Iles)