Re: No Spaths here

  • Subject: Re: No Spaths here
  • From: "Ron Iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 10:01:43 -0500 (CDT)

Thank you Susan!

If you should get ANY unusual Spaths, please let me know as kindest friends
in the Americas are acting as "centralising points" so that now & again a
decent parcel of plants can be sent with a phyto in one air parcel to
Ireland.   I am trying to get an "open permit" to allow all plants WITH
phyto certs in automatically, and SOME without to be inspected on site at
intervals as I did in UK.  I will know in July!

You are kind

Thank You!

Ron