amorpho titanium pollen !!!

  • Subject: amorpho titanium pollen !!!
  • From: "brian williams" <pugturd50@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 16:40:13 -0500 (CDT)

Hello! I have a friend who has a basket ball size titanium. He just got the
bulb this year and it is getting ready to bloom. I would like to know what
size flower can he expect also does anyone have some pollen to spare to see
if he can produce some seeds? If you have any instructions to help him out
would be great. I have done a few hybrids but never used frozen pollen or
know which way is the best to cut on the titanium? Cut the whole spathe off
or just a square? also when she he do the pollen? THANKS Please e mail me at