Re: Not-so-Simple Peace Lilies

  • Subject: Re: Not-so-Simple Peace Lilies
  • From: SelbyHort@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 01:45:17 -0500 (CDT)

Very good idea re password protecting via Acrobat files. There has been some
discussion lately about some kind of "members only" content on the IAS web
site and this might be a workable solution. Even if we don't go with a
password, the PDF format is very platform independent and works well for

Donna Atwood

In a message dated 06/18/2001 11:36:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time,