Re: IAS Symposium - Kew 2004

  • Subject: Re: IAS Symposium - Kew 2004
  • From: "Peter Boyce" <p.boyce@rbgkew.org.uk>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 10:17:11 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Scott

Yes, we could do that. I'd probably prefer to aim for Hampton Court
(usually mid-July, by the way) which would give us a slightly longer
lead-in to the Symposium and also avoid the risk that our Hort. folk
would be tied up with Chelsea (where we often exhibit).

As I mentioned in my previous email, we're still waiting for the 'nod'
on the funding front and thus we're pretty flexible date-wise.

Peter Boyce
Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
Richmond, Surrey
Tel. (+44) (0)20 8 332 5207