RE: IAS Symposium - Kew 2004

  • Subject: RE: IAS Symposium - Kew 2004
  • From: Tom Croat <Thomas.Croat@mobot.org>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 14:51:52 -0500 (CDT)

Title: RE: IAS Symposium - Kew 2004

Dear Pete and Simon:

        It is good news that Kew will sponsor the International Aroid Conference in 2004.  I believe that this is a full year ahead of when you made your initial plans.  Please let me know if there is any way I can help out.

        The Kew conference is bound to be a success because of the strong attraction you can provide for participants.