Re: Amorphophallus hybridization

  • Subject: Re: Amorphophallus hybridization
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid" <hetter@worldonline.nl>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 22:16:23 -0500 (CDT)

I like the mention of "degrading"..... isn't that what happens anyway with
plants in ANY collection? I always wonder how botanical gardens can honestly
claim that they "help maintaining biodiversity" whereas their collections
are WAY to varied to maintain active populations of any one species. Right,
NOW I've done it.................!!!

Wilbert