Re: Line breeding vs hybridization

  • Subject: Re: Line breeding vs hybridization
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid" <hetter@worldonline.nl>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 19:24:19 -0500 (CDT)

I think what we have here is again the awareness that messing around with
objects that originally came from the wild, will eventually lead to objects
that won't make it in nature. This is why I and a colleague of mine proposed
that we also separate the taxonomies of those objects based on different
systematic logic of classification of those objects. They are in 2 different
contexts ("worlds") and should not be mixed in classifications with
different purposes....bla, bla, bla....

Wilbert Lord P.