Re: aroids (?) in the news !

  • Subject: Re: aroids (?) in the news !
  • From: "Julius Boos" <ju-bo@msn.com>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 19:17:17 -0500 (CDT)

----- Original Message -----
From: Ron Weeks <rhweeks@attglobal.net>
To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 4:12 PM

Ron,

As we would say in Trinidad, ''all the more for us to enjoy!"   Looking
forward to seeing you at the demonstration, buddy!

Julius

Julius,

Thanks for sharing you thoughts on natural selection and food BEFORE you
do the aroid cooking demonstration.
I prefer not to participate in an event showcasing the combination.

Ron Weeks