Re: aroids (?) in the news !

  • Subject: Re: aroids (?) in the news !
  • From: Don Martinson <llmen@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 19:18:57 -0500 (CDT)

Title: Re: aroids (?) in the news !
In a message dated 06/02/2002 6:29:41 PM Pacific Daylight Time, ju-bo@msn.com writes:
This reminds me of a GREAT George Carlin act on TV this AM, where George is commenting on all the sometimes-stupid 'safeguards' we are subjected to by the government agencies

Amen!  Or better yet, those "In Living Color" sketches with Fire Marshall Bill.

My favorite is a quote from Bill Maher  - "I'm tired of rearranging my life around what the stupidest people might do."
Don Martinson
Milwaukee, Wisconsin