Re: Titanum leaf cuttings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Subject: Re: Titanum leaf cuttings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • From: "brian williams" <pugturd50@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 13:42:00 -0500 (CDT)

OK well I am sorry for anyone who wakes up to a mutilated Titanum. I did not
have that in mind. I am sure Craig Allen will have to be even more on a look
out now LOL.
  As someone has said it is possible that the cuttings not actually form
tubers. I do not know yet if this is the case. If so I will tell everyone. I
am going to try a few on my Titanum and see what happens.

I plan to try a few different techniques with some to see what works best.