amorph leaf cuttings

  • Subject: amorph leaf cuttings
  • From: "Petra Schmidt" <petra@plantdelights.com>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 13:43:42 -0500 (CDT)

Good to hear others are having success with amorph leaf cuttings...we talked
about this a few times in recent months and it may be worthwhile to review
archive emails on this subject.  FYI - I do have photos/slides of our
successful attempts made at Missouri Botanical Garden back in the late 80s
and I've dabbled a bit with cuttings here at PDN; mist does increase success
with leaf cuttings taking root...my photos are to be placed onto the aroid-l
web site, so keep an eye peeled for them.  Right now I am working with
tissue culture seedlings of titanum...
Petra

Petra Schmidt
Research/Special Projects Manager