Re: [aroid-l] Pycnospatha arietina

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Pycnospatha arietina
  • From: "Peter C Boyce" levieux.jardin@wanadoo.fr
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 09:05:05 +0200

Hi Nancy

Although I cannot add anything to the advice given by these excellent
growers that have responded to your question, I can add one small
observation about P. arietina in the wild. There appear to be two habitat
types. In SE Thailand P. arietina occurs in either permanently damp and
humid evergreen forest while in central E Thailand it is most often in
seasonally dry grassland/woodland margins.

Peter