Re: [aroid-l] A. titanum seed

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] A. titanum seed
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid (prive)" <hetter@worldonline.nl>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 05:58:31 +0200

I guess that keeping them in the berry is safe BUT not when the journey is
going to be long or the flesh is already close to going mushy itself. Mushy
flesh leads to rot of the seeds. When the seeds must be taken out, be sure
to send them in slightly moist sphagnum. That is a miracle substrate. Quite
often it stimulates the seeds to start making their first root in the
sphagnum during transport.

Cheerio,
Wilberty