[aroid-l] Healthy and unhealthy temps for amorphs ??

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Healthy and unhealthy temps for amorphs ??
  • From: chris bob <handspeakboy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 10:35:33 -0700 (PDT)

 I am in the seattle area. Our weather recently has been spuratic at best. We have just finished an entire week with the temps being in the mid 80'sF to low 90'sF. Now it seems we are entering a cold spell with highs in the mid 60's  to low 70's... Thats seattle for ya

 While this appears to be a short cold spell with warm weather on the way, it starts me to wonder what temps are optimal for amorphs .. and what temps will do harm?  I am sure this depends on the kind, right now I have konjac,bulbifer, napalensis and paeoniifolius outside.

Any info appreciated on good and bad temps for amorphs

Do you Yahoo!?