Re: [aroid-l] A. konjac questions

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] A. konjac questions
  • From: Ronmchatton@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 09:10:46 EDT

I agree that the odor isn't that bad.  Several flowered this year and we
hardly noticed them.  It isn't a constant odor and, at least with the clones I
have, you need to be quite close to smell them.  Amorphophallus paeoniifolius is
another story.  We had neighbors two houses down tracking down the odor.