Re: [aroid-l] A. konjac questions/odor

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] A. konjac questions/odor
  • From: Tony Avent <tony@plantdelights.com>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 15:57:45 -0400

Michael:

	I threw away some of the scent-free A. bulbifer seedlings figuring they
don't have any commercial value.  If it wasn't for the scent, what else
would people have to talk about with amorphs.  Wait...they could probably
still find something else.  It just wouldn't be right to select an A.
titanum with no odor.